Save $300 in 14 days with LendingPoint’s financial fitness calendar
Starting a good habit is hard, but once started a good habit becomes, well, a habit. With that in mind, we built this financial fitness routine for you to help kickstart your financial well-being in just two weeks. When you follow these steps, you can save $300 in 14 days. What’s better than heading into the Spring with a little extra money in your pocket?
We know this might seem like you’re giving up a ton of things all at once, but what you are doing is gaining money back in your bank account and time spent with your friends and family. This two-week plan is just the kick-starter to an even bigger financial savings plan. Here are some additional tips and tricks we know could save you a pretty penny in the new year:
- Save on gym costs monthly/yearly by working out at home.
- Switch from expensive cable television to Internet and Amazon Prime. The total cost of Internet Access ($41.95) + Amazon Prime ($8.25) = $50.20 per month. You still gain access to thousands of movies and TV shows, including a large selection of HBO classics.
- Don’t go straight to buying you favorite books right away. Trying searching for them at a local library to save!
- If you’re an avid Starbucks goer, try cutting down to only 1 coffee bought from there per week.
- According to LA Times, there are 300,000 items in the average American home. This year, bundle up all of the things you don’t want, need or use anymore and sell them. Put what you make from these sold items into a savings account and do not touch the funds for 6 months.
If you find yourself needing more than $300 for your Spring and Summer plans, don’t sweat it! We offer loans up to $20,000 and we’re here to help you. You can apply now to find out what you qualify for in less than a minute!